Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Michael Turner.- From a Zero to Hero and back to Zero again!

THE POWER OF AN AMERICAN FELON LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES

Michael Turner said:

"If the TRO (temporary restraining order) is not entered in my favor and my business is restored I intend to "nuke" this incident.

"Nuke" is an industry word that not even all industry insiders are aware of, but it entails bombarding news agencies across the globe with unique variants of the same story, detailing what happened to me and placing the sad shame of this whole incident wholly on the Philippines and it's corrupt business/political/judicial system. I have the capacity to "nuke" this story worldwide and make the Philippines look like the last place that international investors should put their money.
While I love the Philippines, if I lose in this case, I am going to blast this country World-wide in a massive Public Relations (Press Release) campaign to junk this nation of thieves, bandits and kidnappers".

From a zero to hero and back to zero again? Yes Folks,read below,(we are year 2007). his own words and statements.


Michael Turner from a zero to hero and back to zero again
 
That's what the PH inherited! Plus all the criminal record that Turner doesn't talk about but others did. Then, that judicial system he claims corrupted ruled twice in his favor. Read below an excerpt of a statement he made in a forum and my answer:

  Michael Turner said: "I have filed criminal complaints in both cities as well as civil suit wherein I am seeking a TRO to try to stop these renegades from continuing to destroy my business and take it over. I am expecting the TRO to be issued tomorrow, but I know it is not certain that it will be granted. Justice here in the Philippines works differently than in other places". 

The editor said: Yes, that's true! It works differently! The same judge can marry you, have fun at your wedding party  and a few months later handle your case in the court against Maricyl Castillon  and of course you won! Then, 5 years later you mark another point; you again obtained an order to seize your "stolen property", Making it 2006 all over again ha! Same circus, same carnivalesque characters, same players, Same TV, the one that you can't find lower quality broadcasting in the entire third world and beyond. 

The editor said again: What makes it even more "different" is that a few days before that, another civil court in CDO denied your petition for a restraining order against your opponents regarding exactly the same demands and even more. You see Michael how speedy and differently justice is working here? What you can't get from a CDO court on Monday, you can get it from another in CDO too on Friday of the same week!..What's the complaint?  Reader, take a look on the conclusion of the TRO denial issued by the CDO civil court.Just days later, another court in the same City issued a controversial search warrant coming out of the blue, cops went in and seized not only computers but employees cell phones also!...

I will soon publish the entire 8 pages Court's Order next week. As for the search warrant mentioned earlier, awaiting documents for publishing here, I will now direct you to another site where you can read more:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meara-Interactive-INC/253359371372295

*************

Now let's publish the entire statement you made in a SEO specialized forum for the readers to see how you are spiting in your own soup while eating it and I'll be back for more. Below is a screen shot from the thread with the first sentence and the original poster of Turner's statement:



This is the actual email that this Michael Turner sent to several heads of the ICT community. I actually know the defending party. From the sound of the email, he thinks he originated SEO here in the Philippines. If brothers Benj Arriola and Marc Macalua are in this forum, do you know this sick guy who is claiming false allegations and actually threatening to defame the Philippines?


====Quote from email to ICT====
Hello,

I'm Michael Turner, and I have been doing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in the Philippines for more than eight years. I am originally from Florida, USA.

The issues and associated legal documents that I am referring to herein can be found on my blog at www dot michaelturner dot us

Up to July of this year I employed over 130 people in Cagayan de Oro (CdO) and in Davao City. Then, my managers did a coup d'tat, and created another corporation in violation of Title III, Sec 31 and Sec 34 of the Philippines Corporate Code, to directly compete with my business, and two days after incorporating their new business www dot mearai dot co they staged a daring daylight robbery of my businesses offices both in CdO and in Davao and stole computers I had leased along with all the confidential client data that I had collected over the past many years.

I have filed criminal complaints in both cities as well as civil suit wherein I am seeking a TRO to try to stop these renegades from continuing to destroy my business and take it over. I am expecting the TRO to be issued tomorrow, but I know it is not certain that it will be granted. Justice here in the Philippines works differently than in other places.

I joined the Rotary Club of Cagayan de Oro City four years ago and brought in one of my managers to the Club. In the past year, this manager, Gus Rodano, conspired with other Rotarians to create a new company to directly compete with mine and to bankrupt my business so that they could take over all my clients. Because of the clannishness that exists here, and the environment that allows foreigners to be run over and robbed on a daily basis, it is very possible I will lose everything I have spent years building.

The nature of my services is to promote websites and my client's online properties. I'm good at it and I'm the original SEO in the Philippines.

I do not sell or market to the Philippines. My clients are all international. I bring in foreign dollars and distribute it all locally, and support hundreds of families.

If the TRO is not entered in my favor and my business is restored I intend to "nuke" this incident.

"Nuke" is an industry word that not even all industry insiders are aware of, but it entails bombarding news agencies across the globe with unique variants of the same story, detailing what happened to me and placing the sad shame of this whole incident wholly on the Philippines and it's corrupt business/political/judicial system. I have the capacity to "nuke" this story worldwide and make the Philippines look like the last place that international investors should put their money.

If I lose, to me, it won't matter anymore. While I love this country, the Philippines, and I want to raise my son here because of the family values, and I also the innovativeness of Filipinos, losing all that I've worked for will leave such a bad taste in my mouth that I won't want to have anything to do with this country anymore anyway, so if it all goes to hell here, it will be because they deserve it.

I attempted to use arbitration/dispute resolution, even using Tinnex Jaraula (past Congressmen and pas Mayor of CdO, as well as past Governor of Rotary District 3870), but all attempts failed.

I'm not a really big business. Last year I did about PHP 37M in gross receivables. I was expecting to go over PHP 50M this year, but now I probably will not even top PHP 30M, and chances are possible that I'll lose everything.

The US Embassy tells me to pack up and move, to go back to The States. They are useless.

One of my companies, StickyMedia Solutions, Inc., is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, but the local chamber can't do anything. The locals who are all trying to steal my business are all very strong local business men and it is unlikely I can beat them in their own backyard. My only advantage is the Internet.

While I love the Philippines, if I lose in this case, I am going to blast this country World-wide in a massive Public Relations (Press Release) campaign to junk this nation of thieves, bandits and kidnappers.


I just thought I should inform you as to what is going on. Same as usual, for the Philippines, rob the foreigner, then say it was all his fault. Like I'm the bad guy here.

I'm the founder of an industry in the Philippines that is the fastest growing BPO industry in the World right now, and it's growing extremely fast here in Mindanao. There is no lack of abundance here. There's more business than I can handle. So why do I have to be robbed? Why can't Filipinos just create their own companies and do things legally? Because this is the Philippines and that's not the practice here.

Foreign investors beware!

I don't suppose there's anything you guys can do before I end up losing this case and my business and then nuking this story to every blog and new feed on the internet, but if you can think of something, I would be glad to listen.

I don't need a lawyer, I'm happy with the ones I have, but they are not too thrilled about my future prospects here.

I might even post this email on my blog.

Kindest regards,

Michael Turner

==========================

Looks like another case of Filipinos being oppressed by a sick American. What do you guys think? 
********

But Michael Turner is not alone "nuking" unchallenged."Some guys" up there are firing too! Finally! The explosion was loud and of seismic magnitude, that when I turned on my Mac this morning I heard the explosion when I open a file I received....  
       Sticky Media Solution Kaput!! 
 Before that, another document worth of publishing came in detailing the events as they happened from day one Michael Turner put his feet in the PH. Even though I am familiar with the content of this file having mentioned most of the events in my different blogs, the information this anonymous reader provided me is accurate,truthful and well presented in an orderly way for my readers to get the picture from the moderate side, as opposed to my tough "name and shame" style. It's a little long 5 pages I am reporting in its entirety as received. As for me, that's will be all for today. I'll be back with more next week. 
Here comes the file:

  

http://sexpatswallofshame.blogspot.com/2010/04/gagayan-de-oro-expats-group-who-are.html

http://sexpatswallofshame.blogspot.com/2010/04/cagayan-de-oro-expat-group-leaders.html 

http://sexpatswallofshame.blogspot.com/ 

http://philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/    
 

www.vap-ripoff.org/Blog/HelpArrestChrisBennetts.html
 

http://guenthervomberg.com/guenther-vomberg-trafficking-association/
 

http://evaniliadis-sexpatswallofshame.com/
 

http://guenthervomberg.com/shame-on-you-liar/
 

http://guenthervomberg.com/guenther-vomberg-cyber-nightmares/
 

http://evaniliadis-sexpatswallofshame.com/Evan-Iliadis-reveals.html
 

http://www.paulpetrea.com/2013/01/christopher-aka-chris-bennetts-still.html
 

 http://philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/wanted.html
 

http://philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/Christopher%20bennetts.wanted.html
 

http://www.philippines-sexpatswallofshame.org/2010/09/christopher-chris-bennetts-on-trail-of.html